Best Toddler Bikes Top 10 Bicycle Brands In The World ChromeWheels
ChromeWheels Road Fairy 12" BMX Kids Bike EVA Wheels & Coaster Brakes - Pink
- Includes bike with tassels and removable training wheels
- 32.3'' W x 26'' H x 18.9'' D
- Recommended for ages 2 - 4 years and up
- (3-5 Business Days Free Delivery) Easy Assembly- 80% of the bike has been installed, you just need to put the rest of 20% parts together. Generally, it will take 30 minutes to finish the whole installment.
- Mainly Consist of 4 training wheels, EVA tires, cushioning padded seat, Hi-tensile steel frame, and fork. Also, come with two flexible pedals. Durable & Safe.
- Shining outlook attract kids easily, come in different colors and little different parts for boys and girls. Your kids will be more willing to ride it out and be stand out among others.
- Easy Learning, front hand brake, and rear coaster brake combination is ideal for learning hand brakes; 12” fashionable bike ideal for kids aged from 2-4 year old.
- Color Pink and Purple are generally for girls, so they included a basket in front to store girl’s little things, convenient and easy-access. Great choice as a Christmas or Birthday gift for kids.